Friday, January 19, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 19-1-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

The end of my first week back at work.  Damn, did it feel long!  Luckily it's a long weekend, so I have an extra day to recover...

I've had a child-free week (they get back tomorrow), so it's been a chance to spend time with my partner and do things we don't usually get to do together.  We've been out to dinner and to the movies and haven't been eating dinner until after 7pm.

Tonight he's working, but it's an outdoor gig in the Botanic Gardens, so I'll go along with him and enjoy the music.  My best friend is performing and it has been far too long since I've seen her.

Then tomorrow the kids get back and things will begin to get back to normal. Although, one of them still has two more weeks off school...

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the gig! I'm off work for a week after next week, and it can't come quick enough! Enjoy your long weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice weekend for you. Have a good time :)

    ReplyDelete