Sunday, October 1, 2017

Weekly Goals 2-10-17

Can you believe it's October already?  I just wrote the date up there and went woah!  Hang on a second...  But it's true.  It is October already.

So, goals this week.

I'd like to finish the edits on SHOOK I was working on before I got the contract for STUMPED and had to address those edit notes.  I want to get those finished before the end of the month because I really want to do NaNo.  I'm probably insane to want that given I have a book releasing in November too, but it has been so long since I dove into a new project, and I really want to write something new.

I figure those edits will take me another couple of weeks, then I can spend the rest of November setting things up for STUMPED's release and thinking about the NaNo book.  Then come November, I can focus on writing in the knowledge that all my promo stuff is already lined up.

The kids are on vacation the next two weeks, and we're going away at the end of next week, so I will have to try and get these edits completed before we go.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. I, too, want to get other things/projects done so that I can participate in NaNoWriMo. None of those things are a book release though—best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can get your edits done so you can enjoy your vacation free and clear. Good luck with your NaNoing. I know how alluring new projects can be. :)

    ReplyDelete